Flask-Pushjack v1.0.0 has been released.
It was the first major version release that brings the API inline with pushjack v1.0.0. There were a few backwards incompatible changes as well. The biggest breaking change is that pushjack 1.0.0 eliminated the send_bulk method which is now replaced by the send method. See the release notes for v1.0.0 of pushjack for more details.
What is Flask-Pushjack?
A Flask extension for sending APNS (Apple) and GCM (Android) push notifications. Utilizes the pushjack library.
It is Python 2.6+ and 3.3+ compatible.
- Add APNS_DEFAULT_BATCH_SIZE=100 config option.
- Pin pushjack dependency version to >=1.0.0. (breaking change)
- Remove send_bulk method as bulk sending is now accomplished by the send function. (breaking change)
- Remove APNS_HOST, APNS_PORT, APNS_FEEDBACK_HOST, and APNS_FEEDBACK_PORT config options. These are now determined by whether APNS_SANDBOX is True or not.
- Remove APNS_MAX_NOTIFICATION_SIZE as config option.
- Remove GCM_MAX_RECIPIENTS as config option.
- Rename APNS_ERROR_TIMEOUT config option to APNS_DEFAULT_ERROR_TIMEOUT. (breaking change)